Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 7: Social Features Project

This week I worked on Calendars feature. I created data models for events to store event entities as they are created as well as simultaneously created event entities on the selected Google Calendar. Also I created a template to view all the Calendars(program as well as org using a drop down box to select).

I am currently working on the program_host "activating" calendars for all organizations once the accepted organizations are announced.Org_admins will in turn choose to "activate" their respective calendars after which their user ids will be added to their org calendar with "owner" rights. I am hoping to have a working version of this feature by the end of the weekend.

In the next week:
  • finish rest of Calendars feature (requests to add events)
  • Testing and revising of User Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment