To have a user page, all users must have role assigned to them such as student,mentor,org_admin or program_admin. Only then do they get the option to Create a User Page on their sidebar. On the current instance, all users can Register as Student and then go ahead to create the User Pages.
However, there are still some things left to wind up with regards to User Pages, before I move onto extensive testing of this feature and then move on Calendars, which I have to start this week according to my timeline!
Things left to wind up:
- listing all User Pages
- Pulling present/past project data for student/mentors/org_admins
- getting images api to upload profile picture(currently using blobstore to upload, but the picture doesn't seem to show up)
- polishing CSS and layout of User pages
- Finish up with User Pages feature and start on testing.
- Start coding work on Calendars