After that I started working on form auto-saving. The main architectural concern was "what to store". The decision was made to store only changed fields of the form. Then I tried to find some existing solution to figure out dirty form fields. Mario proposed dirtyFields plugin for jQuery. It looked cool, but I found out that it triggers user-defined event for each field change. Furthermore it doesn't provide any means to retrieve collection of changed fields with new values. That's why I decided to develop my own script based on dirtyFields. It's now ready and pushed to my repository clone.
This week I will finish auto-saving for forms, write tests and make code clean-up.