Sunday, July 4, 2010

GSoC 2010 Melange Testing Project: Week 6 of the Coding Period

In this week, I first tried to add test coverage to Melange models, i.e. did model tests. However, I found that Python coverage does not track the properties definition of models which makes the coverage of models still quite low. When I discussed with Sverre, he suggested me to exclude models in the coverage report and start to test other modules with lowest coverage. After rechecking the coverage report, I decided to do view tests for sponsor, org, org_admin, mentors, student and so on.

Then my hard drive was corrupt:(. Fortunately, I have the online clone on Google servers, so I have not lost much work. It just took me some time to reinstall the operating system and resetup the environments. Due to the problem, I have only finished most parts of the sponsor view tests and some parts of org and student tests. Next week, I will definitely work harder to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment