Monday, July 5, 2010

Document Editor: Week 6

Last week I was implementing views to support revision management.

First of all there is a view that renders document revision with the given number. For example, if you want to view second revision of the "user/parser/test1" document, you should visit http://melange-editor.appspot.com/document/revision/user/parser/test1/2. Permissions and range control now work properly.

The second goal was to implement revision management view. It is not finished yet. You can get list of all the revisions for current document via the "revisions" link. For example, all revisions for "user/parser/test1" can be viewed here

This view is a draft. I need to make several fixes, add buttons, checkboxes and behavior. It was pretty hard for me to get a grip of the new lists in Melange. But Sverre and Mario helped me and I hope to finish this view in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment