Monday, August 15, 2011

GSoc 2011 : Melange Testing Project CP W12 Last Week

Hi,

Only a week is left for GSoC to end and I need to finish testing all the important views as soon as possible. I had been working on views.org_profile, profile_show, accepted_orgs, proposal_review, duplicates and proposal_review this week. Testing views is turning out to be a little more involved and complicated task as compared to testing the logic. I got stuck at some places and so could not submit them for review. I had thought that I would be able to finish the views much earlier and start functional testing but I was not fast enough and also I could not devote 10+ hours per day during the weekends as I had promised in the proposal due to heavy course work, classes and personal issues.

      I will be trying to commit as much tests as possible in this week and work on the remaining tests after GSoC. I aim to work on functional testing and buildbot after GSoC. Lets hope for the best :).

No comments:

Post a Comment