Monday, July 11, 2011

GCI 2011 GCI with New Architecture - W7

Hello all,

This week I started with the Public Task view which first showed all the static fields and then I have created a Form to publish comments for the task and to retrieve the work submissions on that view.In the meanwhile my redirects patch got reviewed and I refactored the GSoC Redirects module but due to my mistake, it broke the existing code, I sincerely apologize for that.I have again written the GCI Redirects module avoiding these mistakes.I then wrote the GCI Timeline Helper class and moved some common code to the core.This got reviewed and will be committing this after the previous patches gets approved.After this I wrote the views to create and edit a GCI Task and have learnt some new things in this process and I sent this one for review too and then as advised by Madhu I moved onto to the task workflow, as the first step I have written a form with a drop down that has the list of actions that are available to the Org Admin, Mentor or Student depending upon the task status.I will be sending this to review now in bit.This week I have spent much more time with my project and in communicating with Madhu which helped me clear many doubts and work better, I feel I have this week's progress is better than the previous ones and I'm happy about it.I will be increasing my time on the project this coming week and will try my best to cover the lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment