Monday, July 12, 2010

Document Editor: Week 7

Last week I finished implementing "revert to revision" action. Now, if you list revisions for the entity, you'll notice check boxes and a button "revert to revision". This button is activated when only one revision is checked. If you check some revision and press this button, back-end will delete all the subsequent revisions and will make checked revision current.

I also started working on the diff engine for revisions, but it is still work-in-progress.

In fact, I have to implement two buttons for revisions list: "revert to revision" and "show diff". I didn't manage to configure two different buttons for jqgrid, but Mario helped me a lot. I was able to understand the meaning of the "bounds" list and everything is perfect now. Thanks Mario!

No comments:

Post a Comment