Monday, August 20, 2012

Wrapping Up GSoC 2012

Hey all,
     I've spent this week working on the connection tests (one of which I'm having trouble with) and working on fixes for what I thought were fixes for the anonymous connection activation, but with school around the corner (like tomorrow) I've been pretty busy. I'm not too worried though since I think I got a lot of stuff done this second midterm and I'm going to be hanging around anyway to make sure everything gets finished. I'd really really like to see my code end up in production and I think it's pretty close in terms of functionality - the tricky part will be removing all of the invite/request code that we don't need anymore. One thing I want to note is that I added a pass and a todo in one of the tests in connection so that it doesn't break anything, but if anyone wants to look at it you're more than welcome to.

    On another note, this will be my last post as part of the GSoC 2012 program! Again I'll still want to hang around and do what work I can while I'm in school and maintaining a part time job (among other things), but I've had an awesome experience working with the Melange team and I've learned a ton. I'm looking forward to working with everyone in the future, but I've really enjoyed working on Melange for my Google Summer of Code project.

- Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment