Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Melange Functional Testing

Hi,

This week i did a little bit reading on nose test runner and other articles on functional testing. I was travelling to my home town so i was not able to do much this week, though i have started work on creating test script for Profile Page.

I am learning a lot of new things and that makes me feel good. I am continuously making changes to base module to make it much better. I hope that in few days base module will be good enough to be accepted. As soon as this module will be accepted, i will start sending test scripts. Instead of using TC01 and TC02 for naming test data sheets. I am planning to give them more meaningful names like Gsoc_Student_Registration and Gsoc_Profile. Leo has reviewed my first patch and suggested few changes, i am currently in process of making those changes to make the base module much better. After Profile page, my plan is to create test script for Search page and Events & Timeline page.

No comments:

Post a Comment