Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Melange Functional Testing

Hi,

This week i worked on creating the test scripts for  gci student registration, gci dashboard, gci leaderboard, gci about page, gsoc accepted organisation page. I also made few changes to base module melange_functional_actions.py, added a new method to login on melange using Google account in case functional test is exceuted against the melange instance hosted on App Engine. I was successfull in running test cases with nose. I can execute all the tests with $ bin/run-tests tests/functional. It picks all the test scripts and execute them one by one. I am currently in process of moving all the scripts from my repository on github to my soc functional_testing branch.

Now, I am planning to refine the test cases i have written so far and send them to Leo and list for review and suggestions. Next week i am planning to work on already written test cases and make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment