Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GSoc 2012: Extension and Integration with External APIs: Week2


Hi 

It has been a week now since the coding period started and I have not
done much work yet, I was spending time with Javascript and jQuery basics.

This week Me, Madhusudan and Mario scheduled  meeting to discuss over
the strategy to integrate present Orcun's code (extended by Madhusudan)
to integrate with melange. Since during the year lot of code has been
pushed to melange I will require to work on merging conflicts and then
look at what the outcomes are in terms of functionality before merging.

Madhusudan has already shared the patches and the  git branch
shipmenttracking for me to work on. This week I will apply patches 
to current melange codebase and will do the  necessary changes to 
make it compatible with Melange.

No comments:

Post a Comment