Thursday, June 11, 2009

Google Summer of Code 2009: Mid Third Week - status update!

Hello everyone,
I am leaving for the bachelor degree final end semester examination. The progress of this week is short and swift. Fixed up the problems Lennard indicated in the GHOP Program view I had submitted. The timeline now works properly for GHOP. In this regard, I added a GHOP Timeline view. Made changes to soc.logic.models.program by replacing the TIMELINE_LOGIC dictionary with self.timeline_logic property in the model to point to GSoC timeline logic. Added an identical property in soc.modules.ghop.logic.models.program to point to GHOP timeline logic.

Added getExtraMenus for GHOP Program view and a GHOP Organization view. Further I am still working on task quota limits. But I am quite sure, it is almost close to complete, given that the background work, i.e its dependencies are already in place.

Catch you all on June 19th. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment