Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 9: Social Features Project

The past week of GSoC was spent mostly on winding up the Calendars features, such as finalizing workflow and using the JS GMaps package in Melange for specifying event locations. This is primarily used so that it can later be used in the Maps widget provided by CalVis Calendar UI. The latest is at my GAE.

I am currently working on the CSS designs for CalVis UI, and hoping to integrate the design and UI into my GAE by today or tomorrow at the latest.
The rest of the current week, I plan to spend on testing the Calendars and User Pages feature and also starting work on the Google Maps view/feature for filtering users and events based on users/event location and tags.

I lost the last weekend as I had to make a trip to India for some family obligations, hence the slowness in progress.

In the next week:
  • Complete CSS design for CalVis and integrate with current feature
  • Write and test calendars feature
  • Get started on Maps view/feature for users and events

No comments:

Post a Comment