Sunday, July 18, 2010

GSoC 2010 Melange Testing Project: Week 8 of the Coding Period

With the suggestion of Daniel, I first tried Google Wave in this week. It seems very interesting that everyone can contribute/add anywhere and edit posts. Then, I have further put this week's meeting notes on it and also added our Melange group to the participant list so that all members are able to view, add and edit the waves.

Then I finished adding test cases to GSoC organization view, but I noticed unfortunately that it had not been run by nose tests. After some investigation, I found that the problem was because I had not added __init__.py in the GSoC test packages. Then, I further worked on other view tests. This week, however, I have not achieved my original target, i.e. increase the overall code coverage to over 60%. I will work hard to make it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment