Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 4: Final touches to User Pages

It is going to be almost a month since GSoC has started. I have made decent progress. The almost-finished version of User-Page is now at http://melange-social.appspot.com/.

I have created a dummy program,org,org_admin,mentor, a couple of students. I am still working on adding the "past projects" data for some of my dummy students and mentor roles so everyone can take a look soon.

I have enabled mentor sign up and student sign up currently. So everyone can sign up and meddle around with it. There are bound to be bugs turning up, please let me know if you find something weird happening. Also, suggestions and feedback is welcome.

I am facing a teeny weeny delay with the User tags and profile_picture uploads which will be integrated into my GAE over the weekend.

Over the weekend:
  • wind up remaining functionality issues
  • do some testing
Next Week:
  • Start work on the Calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment