Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GSoC 2009: GHOP - Tenth Week Status Update!

Hello everyone,
Last week has been a very nice week to me :P. As in most of the stuffs got completed or there are only very minor issues to be fixed. I started out the week with completing GHOP Task Workflow and I completed it. The complete work flow for the GHOP Task is up and running on my demo instance at http://melange-madhusudancs.appspot.com.

Later I worked on GHOP Task Subscription and also the Notification system. Now a user can subscribe to a GHOP Task and can get both On-site notifications of Task updates and also emails. Even this is deployed on my demo instance. Along with that I worked on GHOP Task Work Submissions for students who have claimed the Task and want to submit it. The Work Submissions are listed just after the Comment box and actions, followed by the list of comments.

In addition to all these I added permalinks to the Comments and Work Submissions that are displayed along with a GHOP Task. One can use those links to directly scroll to that comment or work submission on the comment page.

This week I will be mostly working on Tags Views and GHOP Task search filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment