Monday, August 2, 2010

Document Editor: Week 10

As I've already mentioned in the previous post, there was a problem with versioning more then one property of the model. Daniel proposed to store necessary fields as a JSON-formatted dictionary. On tuesday I reimplemented RevisionContent model and several logic methods to support new architecture. Document model, logic and view were refactored too.

Then I started to implement revision control for StudentProposal model. There were several minor issues, but everything is fine now. Revision control for student proposal is almost fully functional now (diff template and delete logic are left). New version of Melange was uploaded to my GAE instance.

On tuesday I plan to finish revisions for student proposals and start implementing auto-saving feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment